Nizoral Anti-dandruff shampoo treats & prevents dandruff and its symptoms such as dry, flaky, red, itchy scalp. Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo is dermatalogically tested and fragrance free. It works by treating the underlying cause of dandruff, by restoring your scalp back to its normal healthy state.
- Dermatalogically tested
- Fragrance free
- For a healthier scalp
Adults and adolescents over 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount of Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo to your scalp and massage into a lather.
- Leave the lather on your scalp for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Use every 3 or 4 days for 2 – 4 weeks.
If your scalp has not cleared within 4 weeks, speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
To keep your scalp clear and to prevent dandruff returning, use Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo once every 1 – 2 weeks. If you stop using Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo altogether, your symptoms may become a problem again.
Not for children aged under 12.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use more often than directed.
Please read the enclosed leaflet, it will give you more information. Shake the bottle.
FOR EXTERNAL USE.
Do not store above 25°C.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Disodium Monolauryl Ether Sulphosuccinate, Coconut Fatty Acid Diethanolamide, Laurdimonium Hydrolysed Animal Collagen, Macrogol 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Imidurea, Hydrochloric Acid, Erythrosine (E127) And Purified Water.